DurdenNinetyNineDurdenNinetyNine

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

City of Illusions - Proto City of Illusions - Proto

Whilst the start button worked when I played, I got stuck on (I think) the 3rd level. I kept falling through the yellow platforms after jumping onto them. Also, the game lags heavily, but is temporarily fixed by pressing "C".

Target Hunter Target Hunter

Good adaptation, would be nicer if the colours weren't so bleak though.

Another (slight) improvement that would make the game better, would be to remove the lag between the game's cursor and computer's cursor.

Still good though :)

Icons Icons

Idea is good, however there are quite a few flaws in this game.

1) The red and orange cards are quite hard to tell apart. Changing the colour of one (possibly the orange card to purple or blue) of them would fix this.

2) Occasionally, the game won't let me select a trio of icons, that should be a legitimate move. This has happened with a set of red screens, yellow magnifying glasses, pink locks, pink windows icons, and always happens on the Android icon.

3) The game adds random cards. This isn't a problem early on, but in the later levels, this can cause a problem where only two of each icon is on the field, forcing the player to restart the level to win

Despite these flaws, I still managed to complete the game, although, I had to try the last 4 levels a few times before actually being able to complete them,

Block Squad (mp Fps Beta) Block Squad (mp Fps Beta)

I want my 6 hours back.

Fireball Canonn Fireball Canonn

Nice piece of work you did there, although I think it should be more categorized as "Interactive Art". For such a small file you've managed you make a beautiful effect. Kudos! Now, put it into something a little more... Gamey.

SupaByte responds:

I'm just new here, havent quite figured out where all the different categories are :P Thanks a lot, this was never meant to be a game, but I suppose it could be a cool tank weapon or something.